1.5% LISTING FEE!
Sellers looking to sell their home in the Upstate can put their trust in Alliance Real Estate to get the job done. I have extensive knowledge of the Greenville market and over 20+ years of real estate experience. I offer my seller clients a discounted fee of only 1.5% to sell your home, 3% goes to the buyer’s agent. With a total of 4.5% That’s a savings of thousands of $$$$$! How can i sell your home for such a low fee? It’s simple! Most agents have to split their commissions with their Broker in Charge. As the Broker/Owner of Alliance Real Estate, I don’t have to split my commission with anyone! This allows me to pass on this savings to my seller clients. My clients save thousands of dollars and get to keep their hard earned money in their pocket! Compare my 4.5% fee to the typical 6%. On a $300,000 home, that’s a savings of $4,500.00!! Take that extra money you saved and go on that vacation you've been wanting to go on or buy some furniture for your new home!
Colleges / Universites